[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBT Nightly Deleting project does not clean up metadata

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 20 02:17:09 EST 2009

It's a tricky question ;)

The deployed files are not actually "derived" files, it could be you deployed to something you really wanted to stay deployed no matter if the file or project is deleted from your workspace (actually deleted project by default just mean you remove it from the workspace - not physically delete it)

In any case I agree that it should be an option when removing a project or resource and we have had the feature request before but I can't remember why it was not added (at least as an option). I've pinged Rob to see if he remembers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211694#4211694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211694