[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm 3.3.1GA problems with GPD and some queries

hkapoor@ciber.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 20 08:30:44 EST 2009

Which Version of eclipse are you using ? GPD works for me with Eclipse 3.4.1(Ganymede). If you are using 3.4.1 look whether your eclipse has all the dependencies installed.

I use jBoss 4.2.3 to run my jBPM 3.3.1 (I had tried to use JBoss 5 but was not successful). To get started with jBPM 3.3.1 installation download the jbpm-installer-3.3.1.GA.jar file and key in
java -jar jbpm-installer-3.3.1.GA.jar and follow the instructions of the installer.

Once installed start JBOSS and access the following link
http://ip:port/jbpm-console

-Harshit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211798#4211798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211798