[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problems with db when using security domain

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 20 14:49:34 EST 2009

So i think what is happening is that somehow i am getting the DefaultDS even though I am asking for a different DS(ExampleDS).  Well myabe not exactly because it seems like I have the right datasource from what the debugger tells me but I somehow end up in the driver class for the default datasource which is really messing things up.

Seems like this is a bug in jboss, please help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211942#4211942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211942