[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Timer on task not being deleted when task instance ends

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 22 02:24:21 EST 2009

No need for a new JIRA issue. The problem exists and was caused by my solution to JBPM-2036 index. My original reasoning was:
Timer.execute
  |   Token.leaveNode
  |   -> CancelTimerAction.execute
  |     -> Timer.setRepeat(null)
  |   if (repeat == null)
  |     return false; // delete this timer
The above logic prevents the timer being executed from rescheduling itself, but allows other timers to run one more time. Instead of setting repeat to null, I'll check for an ended token when the timer executes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212059#4212059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212059