[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Serving Static Content JBoss5.0.0.GA

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 22 04:34:13 EST 2009

Is there a way to serve static ontent with JBoss5.0.0.GA?  I used to add a Context element in the server.xml file of JBoss4.X and that was sufficient to server static content.  In JBoss5.0.0.GA, I just get errors when I try to add a context element on the server.xml.  It appears that the context cannoit be found as a child of the host element.
Thw wiki just have examples for JBoss 4.x but lacks an examole for JBoss5.x

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212063#4212063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212063