[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem Integrating tomahawk (or other external jars) in jbo

AndrewMartin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 22 23:44:08 EST 2009

I am using Ganymede eclipse with jboss tools for creating a seam project for development. For an ear project it creates interlinked sub projects.
 But now I want to use tomahawk jsf tag library for some validations (rather than writing my own validator).
I have put he tomahawk jar in he class path but it is not getting copied to the deployed path. I know I'll have to add the tld and edit web.xml for making it useful but even without them shouldn't it copy the jars available in build path?
There is n build.xml in these seam projects, am I doing something wrong or is it like we ca not use any external library? Please reply.

Regards,
Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212123#4212123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212123