[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem creating entity classes

handro1104 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 07:58:28 EST 2009

I am using Eclipse Ganimede with JBossTools-ALL-win32-3.0.0.CR2-R200901280154.zip.  I create a Seam project and give it a database connection to MYSQL (the ping is successful and I can connect to the databse with DbVisualizer).  When I try to create entity classes (click on the project, New->Seam Generate Entities) I get the dialog "Generate Seam Entities".  I click on "Next" and in the next page I click on "Refresh".  Then I get the error mesage: <Couldn't connect to the database>

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Alejandro Barrero

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212248#4212248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212248