[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Serving Static Content JBoss5.0.0.GA

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 12:42:50 EST 2009

Thank you PeterJ.  I will try this option and try to decide between this solution and just copying the folder witht he static content into the ROOT context.  I now have acouple of laterntaives to try.
The solution that you describe proabbly allows greater flexibility and I will have to weigh the extra functionality against redoing the established protocols of the team.  Thank you again.

PS: I hope that JBoss 5.0.1.GA will let us define static context with greater ease; without having to al ter the profile.  Perhaps, such flexibility can be added to the deployers folder.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212364#4212364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212364