[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Various errors showing up when load testing

jshowalter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 13:41:59 EST 2009

Based on an earlier thread on this forum that I started, and their response from JBoss (which I think was from you, Manik!) asking how to avoid notification on put, we call setCacheModeLocal(true) for puts of data read from the database as opposed to puts of new data. Will that not accomplish what we want? Also, how would calling putForExternalRead solve the TimeoutException?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212378#4212378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212378