[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss messaging client timeout

pratimkm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 17:02:42 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using JBoss 4.2.2GA and Messaging 1.4.2 with remoting version 2.2.2.SP10. We have setup JBM cluster with oracle as database. The jboss server is accessed by a remote client located beyond  a firewall with a one hour timeout for any idle client. We have a JMS listener which listnes for  messages on JBM through the firewall with remoting bisocket configured for 4458 secondary port.To get over the idle timeout issue we are refreshing the message listener connection every half an hour.But even after doing that, after 12 hours of idle time we are seeing that the messages coming on JBM queues are getting stuck for a few messages. Do I need to change any paramater in remoting bisocket to get over this issue ? Any help would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212435#4212435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212435