[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process resume

galanfish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 20:00:17 EST 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : "galanfish" wrote : stupid question:
  |   | need i add every activity(maybe exception comes out) with at least two transitions? one for the normal destination, and one for the error state or?
  |   |
  |   | thx
  |
  | Depends.... do you want it visible or not? You can move the token anywhere without having any transitions.... just put it in a state (see the api)

thx, kukeltje, i've read the devguide of jbpm4 alpha1, and i still can't find any information about 'token'. i know that there is a 'token' in jbpm3, but i have never learn about jbpm3. could you tell me what's the concept of 'token' in the process virtual machine of jbpm4...
appreciate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212468#4212468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212468