[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Installation, versions, etc...

tonioc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 20:50:23 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to understand how this thing works, my first basic doubt is:
What files should I downloadl:
   - I will be using JBoss 4.2.3, Spring 2.5.6
   - It's not clear for me what version of SpringDeployer should I download

The second question is:
   If the version I download does not contain a .deployer distribution how do
   I deploy it to Jboss

The third question is:
   If I need to change spring version, it is enough just changing the jars
   (of course not major versions, just for example 2.5.6, 2.5.7)

Are there any docs aside from the example, where to look for info ?

Thanks a lot
tonio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212475#4212475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212475