[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Migration from JBoss 4.2.3.GA to JBoss 5.0.0.GA

Mailman2009 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 03:45:26 EST 2009

I have found one mistake.
I have used the constructor from GetUserName to use the class. I have changed this and now i use the lookup:

  |             InitialContext ic = new InitialContext();
  |             GetUserNameLocal getUsername = (GetUserNameLocal) ic.lookup("GetUserName/local");
  |             userName = getUsername.getUserName();

Now I get no exception.

But the the username is not the user that is logged on the session. I get "anonymous".

Why?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212533#4212533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212533