[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Performance Cost of valid-connection-checker-class-name

vaerssv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 06:56:26 EST 2009

hello, I've a little bit the same, so i'll not create a new post...
our dba are challenging us because they have millions of validation check hits on their db.
so i'm wondering if there is a way to limit the number of checks ? not removing them completely, but specifying that we want a maximum of one hit every 10 seconds for exemple, not just before every querry... ?
many tanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212577#4212577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212577