[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Using WebBeans EJB integration in EEJB

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 07:27:38 EST 2009

"wolfc" wrote : The underlying problem is that we don't have a (JTA) data source deployer in E-EJB3.

  | jta-profile needs to move down the food chain. jpa-profile needs to be created and we need a simple jca-profile for the above. Then ejb3-embedded should be based on profile3_1 and your set to go.

For now Web Beans can manage without the PU resolver as that is a small area of functionality (for the WB tests, not for a WB user of course).

"ALRubinger" wrote : We're currently defining EjbReferenceResolver in ejb3-deployers-jboss-beans, which resides in ejb3-core.

This one is more urgent, as we have many tests relating to EJB functionality.

anonymous wrote : See how I do this in WebBeansBootstrapDeployer.

Thanks, I forgot to look there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212587#4212587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212587