[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - not blocking warning "may not be in your classpath"

alexis_morelle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 09:38:50 EST 2009

Hi (again),

if you read my other post, I'm in the same application.
I use the standalone JBoss AOP api.

As I said, I don't have anything else then what I give you in the console. I have many (13) lines like these. I'm sorry if it's not easy to read.

anonymous wrote : [warn] Could not find class org.eclipse.core.resources.IWorkspaceRoot that org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIConverterImpl references.  It may not be in your classpath and you may not be getting field and constructor weaving for this class.
  | [warn] Could not find class org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform that org.eclipse.emf.common.EMFPlugin references.  It may not be in your classpath and you may not be getting field and constructor weaving for this class.
  | [warn] Could not find class org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform that org.eclipse.emf.common.EMFPlugin references.  It may not be in your classpath and you may not be getting field and constructor weaving for this class.
  | [warn] Could not find class org.eclipse.core.runtime.IProgressMonitor that org.eclipse.xsd.util.XSDResourceImpl references.  It may not be in your classpath and you may not be getting field and constructor weaving for this class.
  | [warn] Could not find class org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform that org.eclipse.emf.common.EMFPlugin references.  It may not be in your classpath and you may not be getting field and constructor weaving for this class.
  | [warn] Could not find class org.apache.xerces.impl.Version that nu.xom.Builder references.  It may not be in your classpath and you may not be getting field and constructor weaving for this class.

As I have no aspect referencing any of these classes, my question is the same, I'd like to know where it could come from.

Thank you by advance,
Alexis.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212626#4212626

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212626