[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Various errors showing up when load testing

jshowalter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 14:43:29 EST 2009

Can we even use the 2.0 version of the cache in Jboss 4.3.CP02?

Would it be simpler for us to take the source code and implement our own putForExternalRead locally, or did you make fundamental changes to the implementation in order to add this method? If it's just a matter of setting the timeout, etc., we could replicate what you did without buying into the rest of the changes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212721#4212721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212721