[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Datasource Recovery
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 14:54:44 EST 2009
I would like to know if Jboss provides this mechanism. Here is the scenario.
1. Set up a Datasource in -ds.xml file. Non XA datasource.
2. Start Jboss Application Server.
3. For some reason Database is down.
4. When try to get a connection from Datasource, it throws exception which is fine.
5. After certain time - 10 15 mins, lets say Database is up again.
6. When you try to get a connection from datasource, does it return a valid connection or we need to restart the Datasource through MBean.
Does the point # 6 is handled by Jboss Mbean automatically or we need to take care of this.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212726#4212726
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212726
More information about the jboss-user