[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss messaging client timeout

pratimkm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 16:39:25 EST 2009

Thanks Howard for the suggestion. We downloaded SP11 and increased validatorPingTimeout and clientLeasePeriod to 50000 in remoting bisocket file. We need to keep our dev server running overnight to see if the error goes away.
Meanwhile on the client side as I mentioned before that we have a idle client timeout of 1 hour in the firewall setup. We refresh the client listner connections every half an hour for that. Now on the client side log on every hour(but not on th 1/2th hour) we are seeing this message for every client connection refreshed

 [Finalizer] WARN  org.jboss.remoting.LeasePinger  - LeasePinger[SocketClientInvoker[c6bb6c, bisocket://cawcremdd6:4457](a5e5p4y-ksiwrb-frkxz15x-1-frkyc7jf-7t)] tried to remove lease for client with session ID a5e5p4y-ksiwrb-frkxz15x-1-frl29p2s-kq, but no such lease was found

But messages are picked up by the listener after that for the time being.We do not see anything on the server logs.Do you think there could be any other problem for the messages getting stuck in JBM queues?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212749#4212749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212749