[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Confused about: Eclipse, Eclipse WTP, and JBoss; what d

matthewtap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 18:07:17 EST 2009

Okay, I understand the documentation part -- and yes, they appear to be exactly what I'm looking for.

The followup question then would be:

--> So if I'm trying to work with Eclipse 'married' with JBoss, is the JBoss Developer Studio the thing I'd need to use to do this?

I am assuming that this is the case, but I wanted to ask before I just make the assumption. I know these things will seem obvious to me in a year, but for now I just don't know enough.

Thanks again, and I appreciate your patience.

m.tapping

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212779#4212779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212779