[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Possible bug in Jboss-messaging-2.0.0-alpha1

lidgaca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 06:29:22 EST 2009

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote : We have done a lot of work around persistence since Alpha.

  | You'd be better on giving a try on trunk.
Thanks for the tip, I've pulled the trunk (rev 5925) this morning. It seems to build ok with ant, and seems to run via the ant target runServer, but I can't connect to the broker - my apps abort with a ConnectException: Connection refused. I must be doing something wrong :(

Is there any doc regarding how to build / test / run from the repository ? I can't locate anything.

-- Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212917#4212917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212917