[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Own DLQ for EJB3-MDB via ActivationConfigProperty doesn'

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 07:08:12 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : By looking in the queue ;-)

Okay, so you do know where to look for in the jmx-console, that's good :)

>From what i had tried in my sample application, i could see that the MessageCount (don't have the jmx-console in front of me right now so i might be using the wrong property name) on my custom DLQ was incremented when the messages from the MDB threw exception. Isn't that happening in your case?

The only few differences that i see in your configuration and mine is that i don't setup the custom DLQ from the xml and i don't have those security configurations in that xml. Try removing those from the xml and see if you see any difference. If not please post back with relevant details :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212937#4212937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212937