[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WIP: XForms editor based on VPE

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 08:29:06 EST 2009

"sdzmitrovich" wrote : It is necessary to use a pair  <vpe:drag start-enable="yes" />  and 		<vpe:drop container="yes" />

  | The first allows to drag specified element.
  | The second allows to drop in specified element.

Yes, I have that and it sometimes works... I get the impression that it does not work if my cursor is over a child element. This should be ok since you are not allowed to drop on that element, still it is not always clear what area is the child and what not.  E.g. a not really rendered item like a div (xforms:group -> xhtml:div) leaves no space to drop something. Reordering elements becomes almost impossible then. But using divs with padding and margins works nicer than desiging your form with tables although the latter makes it easier to drag/drop....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212970#4212970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212970