[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Own DLQ for EJB3-MDB via ActivationConfigProperty doesn'

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 11:15:56 EST 2009

In the jmx-console I see the counter of the default DLQ increasing, the one of the configured queue not. That's exactly my problem, the message is put into a DLQ, but the wrong one...

In the meantime I wrote a unit test as well whicch really checks the content of the DLQ, the message is routed wrongly.

The DQL attribute in the XML configuration was just a try, it even doesn't work without it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213066#4213066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213066