[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Possible bug in Jboss-messaging-2.0.0-alpha1

lidgaca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 11:36:50 EST 2009

All of the processes are running on the same system. The server process is started and run in one terminal instance.

When I run my clients I run them via eclipse (but on the same system). When I ran your perfListener and perfSender they ran in separate terminal instances.

My system is is open solaris ... I was able to run my own client programs against the jboss V1.4.2 and V2.0.0.alpha brokers without problem so I can't see that it's a networking issue.

Very strange

-- Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213078#4213078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213078