[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - appearance of div based on attribute

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 12:56:22 EST 2009

In my custom XForms editor, I got the question from a respected person to see if I could render dojo components.

>From what I see, they do the following:

  | .

and runtime (html body onload I think) check the dojoType attribute to render something or not by manipulating the DOM.

Is there any way to achieve this in the VPE? Or Should I ask them to evaluate adding a prefix to the div like

<dojo:div dojoType="dijit.form.DropDownButton" label="click me">
  | .
  | </dojo:div>

because the latter is easy to parse in the vpe

and when doing the xslt to strip this again?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213114#4213114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213114