[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Minimal JBoss config to use GSSAPI/Kerberos acceptSecCon

quinntaylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 21:12:20 EST 2009

I've actually just been battling with this same issue. If you set this property, you'll see that JBoss is forcing GSS-API to do a login prior to accessing the keytab.

System.setProperty("javax.security.auth.useSubjectCredsOnly", "false");

When I have this set, JBoss prompts me for a username/password on the server console, which is not what I need, but a step closer. Since I'm using an authenticated web service, I'm trying to get JBoss to automatically allow access. I'll post if I make any progress on that front...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213218#4213218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213218