[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How gettting the process definition's token list ?

rodosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 06:58:50 EST 2009

Hello!!

   I'm wondering how I could get the process definition's token list. I was looking into the api but I don't know how do this. I would like rescue a token list of an instance. Rescue all tokens. I implemented the next code, but it returns only the first token, not all tokens. Any ideas?? Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213303#4213303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213303