[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Minimal JBoss config to use GSSAPI/Kerberos acceptSecCon

chriscorbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 14:47:58 EST 2009

Thanks - I've gotten a little farther by disabling all of the application-policy entries in login-config.xml except for mine, and by removing all direct use of a LoginContext in my code.  I now get the error

  GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos Key)

...which seems like progress, though my suspicion is that this means it isn't honoring the keyTab file location that I set in my configuration and is instead looking in the system default keytab at /etc/krb5.keytab.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213508#4213508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213508