[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Name not Bound

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 15:38:22 EST 2009

Wait a minute. I just now saw that you are using 4.0.5. Why? Could you move up to 4.2.3 or 5.0 instead? I ask because those evrsions have built-in EJB3 support. 4.0.5 doesn't include EJB3 support out of the box, but there is a JEMS installer that will install 4.0.5 along with EJB support.

Note that providing the JBoss AS level is critical when posting to the forums or people will assume you are using the latest version and thus provide useless help if you are instead running on an old version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213516#4213516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213516