[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Freeze and Server killed without any logs

erache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 06:04:37 EST 2009

I would like to thank you for the explanation.

I finally made it with less memory ! So now I use these arguments:

-Xms256m
-Xmx256m
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m

And it works fine for the moment ^^

But the weird thing is that the memory used is still higher than the memory I allocated to the process:

  | Mem:       1024224    1014552       9672          0       1740     191352
  | -/+ buffers/cache:     821460     202764
  | Swap:            0          0          0

But it works !!

So thank you very much for your help :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213674#4213674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213674