[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Error starting JMX and JBoss Web Console

verdi2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 09:26:27 EST 2009

Hi,

if I want to start the JMX Console in the Administration Management section I get an HTTP Status 503 - Servlet HtmlAdaptor is currently unavailable

I also get an error starting the WEB console. Here I get an
HTTP Status 500 with description: The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

I am using Jboss 4.0.3 and the newest JDK!

What could be the problem?

Thanx a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213758#4213758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213758