[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Freeze and Server killed without any logs

erache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 11:03:28 EST 2009

I didn't know it could take this much space... ^^

I don't really know the allocation of memory in a jvm but I thought the most important memory allocation was by the heap and the permgen ...

I tried on a windows and when I specified 512 for heap space and 128 for permgen space, the process allocated ~650M but not more... On linux, it took almost ~800M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213792#4213792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213792