[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - how to change the jboss schema name

QBQ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 13:21:00 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm following the Server Configuration documentation and came across:
anonymous wrote : We assume that you have already installed the external database server, and have it running. You should create an empty database named jboss, accessible via the username / password pair jbossuser / jbosspass. The jboss database is used to store JBoss AS internal data -- JBoss AS will automatically create tables and data in it.

Our DBA's standard is all caps and they created the database named slightly differently than above.  Now before I requested a change on their side I was wondering if I could change this in the configuration somewhere to keep with their standards.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213830#4213830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213830