[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Deploying PHP application in JBoss Portal

txue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 15:57:22 EST 2009

Hi Nitin Goel

I have a very similar project you had experienced before. I have a couple of  PHP applications which I want to deploy in JBoss Portal and then develop the portlets which will communicate with the PHP application and show the web pages of PHP application. Could you please let me know If you  have successfully done this and then what are the steps I need to perform for that and expecially how to develop portlet to communicate with the php application. If you can send me some sample code that will be great. I appreciate your help and time.

Thanks.

tina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213865#4213865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213865