[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Ejb3 security using properties file

rudreshtcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 2 01:06:48 EST 2009

Hi,

Firstly thank you for helping me out, i just followed the example. It works fine

But i have a doubt,

when kabir is set as student, it works as expected, but when i change the role as "teacher". the result is same, it is giving error for division and it does subtract operation fine.

My understanding is that the error which gives when kabir is student on division operation should happen for subtraction when role is configured as "teacher"(roles.properties).

In this sense roles are not picked from roles.properties at all and then even in the user.properties what is the point of entering the default password (which is the correct password, which is again repeated in the client.java)

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199149#4199149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199149