[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: findAllProcessDefinitions()

giridhar_be do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 2 07:35:51 EST 2009

Hi Kukeltje,

Thanks for your help.. With your first answer now its clear to me, I should write my own code to show which processes I have to show for which users... In this case the user interface code always have to modify if new process definitions are adding....

But I am still thinking this is a draw back in JBPM. There should an enhancement this feature in JBPM.

Because, in the current functionality of JBPM, there is no way to restick only particular group of users to start the processdefinition.

lets say, I have a one task after processdifinition start and that task is assigned to a user.

start--->task assigned to a user ---> end

In this case anyone can start this process and assigns the task to that user.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199206#4199206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199206