[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - DS files not being loaded when using wrapper - w2k3

creynolds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 2 10:31:58 EST 2009

Ok, I apologize if this is the wrong forum, if so mods please move.  I am running JBoss 4.0.3 (upgrading isn't an option).  I have two separate instances running as a windows service (windows server 2003 w/sp1) using the wrapper.  When I start up the AS as a service it fails to use the xxxxx-ds.xml file located under \server\default\deploy, it uses some other local-tx-datastore file.  What is interesting though is if i start the AS from the command line (run.bat) with no options it works correctly.  There doesn't seem to be any errors in the log file, but this is my first time dealing with ds files in jboss.  Any reason for this?  Below is the wrapper.conf and the ds file.  thanks in advanced....

FYI the 'X's are info i removed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199241#4199241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199241