[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss updates

averagecoder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 2 14:54:35 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am new to JBoss and would like to seek advice on the following information:
1. Is there patch version number to Jboss release? I am looking at JBoss 3.2.3. Is there patch version such that the JBoss is 3.2.3 patch 101. Is there such thing or any similar thing to denote the level of patch applied?

2. How do i check the patch applied to a JBoss installation?

3. How do i perform updates on the JBoss to the latest patches and/or bug-fixes?

FYI, i am looking at JBoss 3.2.3. I'd be very grateful to anyone giving any answer. Any references/url to other sites would be very much appreciated as well.

THanks alot,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199266#4199266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199266