[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Why so many retries?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 2 23:07:34 EST 2009

"mohitanchlia" wrote :
  | I don't understand why would it keep trying to connect to remote host even after numberOfRetries is set to 1.

You're using a relatively old version of Remoting, 2.2.2.SP2 or earlier.  We're up to 2.2.2.SP10 now, and the parameter "numberOfRetries" no longer exists.  I'd suggest upgrading.

In any case I wonder if you set "numberOfRetries" correctly.  Check your EJB Connector MBean configuration?  Since 3873 is the standard EJB3 port, we're talking about $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199289#4199289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199289