[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Can't inject PersistenceContext, NullPointerException wh

TristanS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 3 04:51:29 EST 2009

Oddly, I got it working by luck and I'm still tracking down what I did. I tried your suggestion (unitName="...") and that didn't work. But I did get it working using a JNDI lookup rather than injection (see http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2402399#2402399 for more details).

As and when I find out what I did, I'll post back in case someone else sees this in the future

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199314#4199314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199314