[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket keep alive with client EJB

slimamar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 5 08:46:51 EST 2009

Yes, i understand the two behaviors.
Sorry, i think my question is not  cleary and needs some precisions.

With JBossAS 5.0.0Beta4,  we have set the value of the parameter 'timeout' , for the server side, in the file 'JBOSS_HOME/server/<your_configuration>/deploy/ejb3-connectors-service.xml'.
And it's woks fine.

But, with JBossAS 5.0.0GA, we don't manage to specify a value of this parameter and we don't know where to do this. Apparently, this is the file BOSS_HOME/server/<your_configuration>/deploy/ejb3-connectors-jboss-beans.xml.

In the documentation, there is this :
"You can configure JBoss Remoting through the JBoss Messaging service configuration file JBOSS_HOME/server/<your_configuration>/deploy/messaging/remoting-service.xml."
But this file doesn't exist and does reference to 'messaging'.

The problem is how to set this parameter on the server side.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199540#4199540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199540