[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: usage of visual edittor for jsf / seam pages

mwr0707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 5 13:21:32 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : one example is netbeans visual designer

I've always loved the netbeans Swing designer.  In particular, the ability to "drill-down" into nested panels.

One early question that I had was how to visually add nested "f:validate..." tags.  The only approach I've found is to add jsf-core to the palette and drag-and-drop f:validate... to the outline view.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199606#4199606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199606