[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket Read Timeout on stressing calls for validating pr

vink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 6 01:56:32 EST 2009

Hello Ron,

Please find my comments below.
Issue 1:
On providing invokerDestructionDelay=10000, my system run out of threads. I mean my client side. Every call results in the creation of new thread, it seems old invoker thread is not getting reused.

Secondly, even if I'm working on windows; I'm not creating new sockets. I'm just placing a call to SLSB, now if it creates new socket or thread for each & every request, I think can only be treated as design issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199669#4199669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199669