[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - dual jbpm context

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 6 06:49:06 EST 2009

Ok, I've got my JBPM environment up and running now, aside from one thing: I want to be able to have long running process (stored in the database) and short term processes (which are kept in memory) preferably totally without Hibernate.

1. I assume I need to configure two jbpm.cfg.xml and use JbpmConfiguration.getInstance(String) do denote which one I want. Correct?

2. Cannot I just leave out the persistence service, and there are not sensible classes in org.jbpm.persistence so how does one disable the persistency?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199732#4199732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199732