[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: org.jboss.cache.TreeCache and JBoss cache > 1.4.1

roberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 6 10:47:55 EST 2009

Hi and thank you to all
If I understand well, to solve my issue I need to deploy JBC 3.x in me EAR instead to replace it under JBoss AS 4.x using class loader isolation for each app (It seems exactly the scenario descibed in the https://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10254 as result point 4)

So I try it.
I add to my ear JBC 3.x jar and add the jboss-app.xml :

<jboss-app>
<loader-repository>
   org.myapp:loader=SomeClassloader
   <loader-repository-config>
      java2ParentDelegation=false
   </loader-repository-config>
 </loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

(according to the http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ClassLoadingConfiguration)

If I start JBoss 4.x without standard JBC 1.x jar (the default cfg), it is working, but if I'm using the "all" cfg (the clustered version), I recieve the following exception (using a distributable WAR)

16:40:01,828 ERROR [[/abs]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/jboss/cache/config/Configuration, method: setCacheLoaderConfig signature: (Lorg/jboss/
cache/config/CacheLoaderConfig;)V) Incompatible argument to function
        at org.jboss.cache.config.parsing.XmlConfigurationParser.(XmlConfigurationParser.java:66)
        at org.jboss.cache.DefaultCacheFactory.createCache(DefaultCacheFactory.java:82)

Where I can found additional doc in order to help me to fix it ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199825#4199825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199825