[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem persisting tasks

tangomannn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 6 15:11:47 EST 2009

Does the TaskNode.addTask(task) method works well?
I'm printing my process definition to check if is well builded and everything appears well excepts the tasks that don't appear!
Any idea why they don't appear? Probably this is why is not working programmatically and yes with the xml defintion

I'm using JpdlXmlWriter.toString(pd); . I know is deprecated, but is just to check if the process definition defined programmatically was well builded

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199894#4199894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199894