[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Could not find datasource message in client JPA although

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 04:03:38 EST 2009

"ezanih" wrote :

  | javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid (i.e. remote) invocation of local interface (null container)
  |   |

Looks like, the jndi-lookup returned a local interface instead of the remote interface of the bean. And as the message says, you are not allowed to do a remote method call on a local interface of the bean.
Can you post the output of JNDI tree and also the code of the bean and the BiddingTestBeanRemote interface (including the annotations and import statements).

Answered in your other post in JNDI forum http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=148230 :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199994#4199994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199994