[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem persisting tasks

tangomannn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 13:24:57 EST 2009

I tried what you suggested me, but it did not work.

I finally could solve my problems with transient object exception, saving explicitly through Hibernate Session:

jbpmContext.getSession().save(executionContext.getTaskMgmtInstance());
or

jbpmContext.getSession().save(contextInstance);

depending on the case.
I don't know if this is right, but at least worked. I saw one post from a guy who had the same problem when deployed the process programmatically, so that's why I post my solution
Thanks!
Fernando.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200161#4200161

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200161