[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stack overflow on recursive patten.

insanely.freak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 07:05:20 EST 2009

I have a workflow requirement where I need to keep asking users in a system for approval till it is approved by all of them.
I decided to loop over two jbpm nodes first being decision node and then a task node.
Here I get a StackOverFlow Exception when i load the  taskinstance from db again and try to end it. I have searched across various forums, only solution ppl seems to suggest for this is to persist it.
Currently I am persisting the task instance created and then I end the task by fetching it from database. After this flow is suppose to go to decision node and decide whether to go to task node or to end. but as soon as it reached decision node I get StackOverflow exception.
Cud anyone explain where and how i need to persist.

It will be very help full if somebody can share what approach/design did they have used to resolve this problem. Any input will be helpful and is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200314#4200314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200314